Many participants who attend the Joint XXIV IGC and XI IRC Congress will need a visa to enter Kenya. Here are some quick steps to follow.
Step 1: Find out if you need a visa
First, it’s important to find out if you need a visa to enter Kenya. Citizens of most countries will need a visa although citizens of some countries will not. To find out which category you fall under and whether you can apply for a visa online, visit the Kenya e-Citizen website.
Step 2: Get ready to apply for a visa
- Find out what type of visa you require. For most conference participants, this will be a Single Entry Visa.
- Make sure you meet the photo requirements for your visa.
- If you would like to apply for a visa online, read the e-Visa instructions.
Step 3: Apply for your visa
We recommend you apply for a visa as soon as you can. Visa costs are $51 USD for online applications and $50 USD for offline applications (for example, visas issued by Kenyan embassies).
- Apply for an e-Visa online by creating an account.
- To apply for a visa offline, find a Kenya Embassy near you (click on Missions Abroad in the main menu).
You can also apply for a visa when you arrive at the Kenya airport, but we recommend getting a visa before you travel to avoid delays.
For any questions, contact: email@example.com.